When you’re looking for home healthcare in Westchester County, NY, Alliance Homecare is here to help. Your trusted partner in the home care experience, we offer a full team of professionals specializing in private duty nursing in Westchester County, NY and beyond. Let us be your one-stop resource for all kinds of private home care. Thanks to a company mission of delivering home care with compassion, respect and skill, we have been placing providers in homes throughout Westchester County for years. From home health aides to home companions, we offer the services that make it possible for your or someone you love to stay home longer and more comfortably — even in the midst of illness or disease.
In New York, our home care services include various types of supportive in-home care to choose from, including:
Our Home Healthcare in New York State
- Home Health Aides: Providing a greater amount of care than friends or family can typically offer, home health aides do everything from offering psychological support to help with everyday household tasks and organization.
- Private-Duty Nursing: Our exceptional nursing professionals include licensed practical nurses (LPNs), registered nurses (RNs) and critical care nurses.
- Home Companions: Home companions provide non-medical support for elderly people who are living alone and need intellectual stimulation, help running errands, escorts on walks and more.
- Geriatric Care Management: In Westchester County, NY and beyond, finding the right professional to manage an aging adult’s health needs can make an enormous impact on that adult’s quality of life and well-being. Our Geriatric Care Managers (GCMs) are certified, licensed social workers or registered nurses who advocate for patients.
Who Benefits from Private Duty Nursing in White Plains?
Whether it’s someone who is chronically ill who needs a home health aide or an aging adult who needs home care for seniors, in Westchester County, our home health professionals serve a wide range of clients.
Some difficult medical conditions we support include:
Why Select Alliance Homecare?
Selecting a caregiver through a trusted agency like Alliance Homecare gives you several distinct advantages over trying to find and hire a home aide: First, we hire the best caregivers in the industry, always asking ourselves if an individual is someone we’d trust to care for our grandmothers. In other words, we offer caregivers you can trust. Some other specific benefits include:
- Oversight from the Department of Health
- Fully licensed, insured agency
- Comprehensive service options
- 24/7 emergency access
- Professional vetting and background checks
- Caregiver continuity