Alliance Homecare’s licensed Physical Therapists provide evaluation and treatment for clients who need additional assistance with mobility.
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy helps individuals improve mobility, restore functional movement, increase independence, relieve pain and minimize limitations. Physical Therapists aim to enhance and restore quality of life.
In collaboration with your physician, a Physical Therapist from Alliance Homecare will perform a complete assessment and develop a personalized treatment plan. Goals will be set with each client to help them achieve the highest level of functional mobility and safety in the home.
Conditions that benefit from physical therapy
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Hand Injuries
- Hip or Knee Replacement
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Sports Injuries
- Heart Failure
- Joint Pain
- Motor Development & Function
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Exercise programs for strength, endurance, coordination, balance & flexibility
- Walking & transfer training
- Techniques to minimize pain
- Recommendations for assistive devices & home modifications to improve safety
- Family or caregiver training to reinforce & enhance treatment benefits