When you or a loved one is facing the limitations of illness or age, Alliance Homecare’s professional home healthcare in Rockland County, NY can make a world of difference. Able to provide everything from geriatric care management to private-duty nursing and home health aides, our compassionate, skilled professionals offer medical and non-medical in-home care for those who need extra support.
Primary Services We Offer
Because we are passionate about providing the same high levels of care we would want given to our grandmothers, Alliance Homecare offers a variety of home health services in New York State. From companions to accompany you shopping and running errands to medical appointments to a nurse that comes to your home, we customize our services to suit your needs.
Our four primary service areas include:
- Home Health Aides: For those who are chronically sick, disabled or otherwise impaired, home health aides offer help with everything from medication reminders and blood pressure monitoring, to grocery shopping and personal hygiene care.
- Private-Duty Nursing: Through in-home private-duty nursing in Rockland County, NY, you or your loved one gains the support of a dedicated nursing professional to assist with complex medical conditions.
- Home Companions: We can provide help with day-to-day living through home companions that escort patients to appointments, provide social stimulation, and help them feel less alone.
- Geriatric Care Management: Our geriatric care in Rockland County, NY, ensures that seniors have advocates to oversee and coordinate care with various providers, making sure special needs do not fall through the cracks.
How Our Home Healthcare Services Work
Through our private-duty nursing in New York State, we help people stay in their homes longer, even when the limitations of a disability, disease or age have slowed them down. Many clients find that the support of a dedicated professional gives them peace of mind and improved quality of life. Our home health professionals offer medical and non-medical support and can provide everything from pediatric services to home care for seniors in Rockland County.
Who Benefits from Home Healthcare?
There are many reasons a person could benefit from the support of a home health professional, from respite care to rehabilitation care. Elderly patients, patients recovering from surgery, and anyone who just needs a little extra help functioning in day-to-day life can find welcome support in a private-duty caregiver. Through our home healthcare in Rockland County, NY, it’s possible to stay in your home to receive support for insulin management, activities of daily living, medication pour assistance and more.
- Care That Is Overseen by the Department of Health
- Comfort of Working with a Fully Licensed and Insured Agency
- Comprehensive Array of Services to Suit You
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Professional Background Checks for Caregivers
- Affiliate Relationships
Are you or someone you love in need of extra support at home? Could private duty nursing, Home Health Aides or Care Management in Westchester County be a solution for you? Get in touch with us at Alliance Homecare to learn more about our services and how we can help you.