An AARP survey found that nearly 90% of people age 50 and over want to stay in their homes as long as possible. Alliance Homecare supports your efforts to keep your loved one in familiar and comfortable surroundings by providing comprehensive in-home care services.
Alliance Homecare services provide non-medical assistance with activities of daily living for adults and seniors when a health issue has made it difficult to manage everyday tasks on their own. These services are provided primarily by Home Health Aides on an ongoing shift (six-hours or more) basis, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This care is also sometimes referred to as companion care or aide services.
Our caregivers excel at what they do, and their assistance can help adults and seniors continue living independently at home—where they want to be. Our caregivers include Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Companions. Whether occasional services or live-in care is needed, we match the client’s needs with the right Alliance Homecare professional.
Self-care assistance with activities of daily living include, but not limited to:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services include, but not limited to:
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and escorting on outings)