If you suffer a major health crisis that leaves you dependent on someone else, you’ll be glad you planned ahead for long term care.
With A Long Term Care Insurance Plan:
- You have a professional to plan for your care at home providing all types of services related to your particular illness, injury, or condition.
- Your family can be part of the care plan, yet they will not have to be the planning experts.
- You will have the money to pay for long-term care without having to deplete the family nest egg.
- Your loved ones will be better able to maintain their active schedules.
- Your care will be less burdensome on your family.
- You will be able to choose your own facility or stay at home because you have the necessary funds to support either decision.
- You will be able to remain in your home longer.
- You will be able to stay with your children without depending on them for all of your care.
- You have peace of mind and a sense of security in knowing you have a plan in place.
- There will be more cooperation between family members, one family member will not be tasked with the responsibility of care giving.