Traumatic Brain Injury
Caring for a loved one with a traumatic brain injury (TBI) can be an incredibly difficult and emotional journey. TBI’s can change a person’s life in an instant, and the road to recovery can be long and uncertain. Home care services can play an important role in helping persons with brain injury to live within the least restricted setting.
Traumatic Brain Injury Nurse Specialists
Acute and sub-acute rehabilitation is often needed after a brain injury to work on improving skills related to physical health, personal care, cognitive processing, language and communication, movement and mobility, behavior, environmental awareness and responsiveness. Each TBI injury is unique and Alliance Homecare develops a Care Plan to address these needs, from daily living skills to cognitive support.
At Alliance Homecare, we offer:
- Private Duty Nursing provided by Registered or Licensed Practical Nurses to persons in need of more continuous nursing care than an intermittent basis.
- Home Health Aide services provided by a certified Home Health Aide to help with meal preparation, dressing, bathing, grooming, medication administration, and/or incidental homemaking services.
- Hands-on support and oversight in the home to ensure that our team is utilizing the best skills and techniques to keep clients safe.
- An incredible community of caregivers who share our core values and are called to serve others.
- Full-Time, Overnight, and 24/7 Care
- Feeding and Hydration
- Activities of Daily Living such as Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming
- Mobility Assistance and Exercise Facilitation
- Incontinence Care
- Escorts to Appointments
- Medication Management
- Specialist Referrals and Coordination
- Collaboration with Medical Team Members
- Support Around In-Home Therapeutic Plans of Care
- Access to Alliance’s Extensive List of Medical Partners
New York’s most trusted home care provider.
I’ve benefited from the care giving services of Alliance over the past couple of years and I’m quite satisfied and confident in recommending their services to anyone else, particularly anyone with Parkinson’s related issues. They’re quite serious and thorough and a pleasure to be with. Home care is very demanding and intuitive and each of the aides and nurses have served me well over this time, and always made me feel safe and secure.Michael J. Fox
Alliance Homecare is a first-class, first-rate healthcare service organization. Professionals from Alliance have provided consistent quality-oriented services for my 95-year-old father. Our priority was a highly competent nursing team; Alliance provided that and much more, including respect for our father’s dignity and quality of life; consistent communication with family members; effective coordination with doctors and other healthcare staff.The Family of Governor Hugh L. Carey
Great Home Care Agency! I was introduced to Alliance 3 year ago, as they were instrumental in providing care to a very close relative during the later stage of her life. The Alliance Care Team was great and beyond supportive, not only to my relative, but to my entire familyIan D.
I have relied on Alliance Homecare for both my parents. On my wedding day, my father was cared for with dignity by his care taker while I was able to concentrate on being a bride on my special day.Maria L.
The young woman, Genevieve, who cared for me for a few weeks at home was a delight — kind, intelligent, dedicated. She did things I did not even ask for, such as light vacuuming and laundry.Elizabeth T.
Explore more home care services
Private Duty Nursing
Expert care delivered in the home by highly skilled RNs and LPNs.
24/7 & Live-In Care
Around the clock care in your home from professional private duty nurses.
Chronic Disease management
Skilled caregiving, medical support and guidance through long-term changing health conditions.
Why Alliance Homecare?
For over 15 years our aim to set the bar higher for home-based care has resulted in better health for our clients and greater peace of mind for our client’s families.
- 15+ years serving New York families
- Exceptionally skilled RNs & LPNs
- Highly experienced Certified Home Health Aides
- Supportive care staff on-call 24/7
- Strict confidentiality for clients & families